Tuesday, May 23, 2006

-dreaming-

ah did you all watched "xuan hao jiu jie hun?" aka choose properly den get married, lol, hosted by michelle and quan yifeng. my colleagues and i were talkin bout how romantic the whole plan was.. it reali was, in my pt of view. it was touching and loving and i hope there'll be more happy couples in bliss :) the tears were tears of joy. it was heart-warming watching it as i imagine myself in quan yifeng's position, how wld i be feelin? i love surprises, but a surprise marriage is kinda scary :/ for marriage, i tink it'll be good to make plans & decisions togeda. afterall, thats wad a husband and wife shld b doin ya?

marriage is a commitment, a lifetime decision, a journey taken by 2 parties hu hav committed n promised themselves to go thru thick n thin togeda, to share both happiness and sorrow :)

i've never reali tell you verbally how important you were to me. i dunno if the things i did have ever showed you de love i have for you. but i wan you to noe, i cherish you and de love we both hav. it is still beating like de first day we officially became a couple :) and it always will :)

[hopefully one day wen you decide to read this blog again, you'll noe how my heart feels, how my heart bleeds whenever we have cold war, how my heart cries out loud for you, how my heart beats for your company, and how my heart misses you, my dearest]

i really really wish we'll be able to go for a short trip soon.. *dreaming*

No comments: